When we talk about routines to reduce waist sizes and increase glutes, we think it will be very heavy but it doesn’t have to be that way, it’s all about doing the exercises well.
Today we will show you ten exercises that will help you narrow your waist and have more pomp in 2 weeks. Sandwich each of them.
The buttocks are the muscles that join the back with the back of the legs and, in addition, one of the parts of the body that more people strive to work in the gym.
However, it is also true that it is one of the most complicated muscles to train, since it is not easy to get hypertrophied to make them grow and stand out in an attractive way.
However, it is true that there are some specific exercises that can help you tone this muscle group and that, in addition, can be adapted to the capacity of each person. In the following article, we discover 10 infallible tricks on how to grow the glutes: the best exercises, how to increase the buttocks without exercise and how to raise buttocks quickly. Take note and charge the batteries!
Exercises to increase glutes
The glutes, like any other muscle in the body, can be exercised to increase in size and have more elasticity and resistance. If you have already tried to increase the size of your buttocks or improve their appearance, you may have noticed that it is one of the most complicated muscles to work and redefine; However, that does not mean it is impossible. There are some ideal exercises to reinforce, tone and enlarge this part of the body as well as other parts such as the legs or hips:
- Hip or bridge lift
- Climb stairs two at a time
- Glute kick
- Donkey kick
- Fire hydrant
Next, we explain in detail how you can perform each of these exercises so that you increase your glutes quickly.
Hip or bridge lift
One of the main exercises to work these muscles and increase the buttocks is the lifting of the hips. To perform this exercise, you just have to follow these steps:
- Lie on the floor on your back and with your legs bent. Use a mat or mat to not hurt your back.
- Make sure the soles of the feet and back are well supported on the ground. The legs should remain flexed at all times.
- From this position, perform hip lifts repeatedly. You must force the glutes when you rise so that the exercise gives good results.
- The final position should be with the soles of the feet supported just like at the beginning of the exercise but with the back diagonally from the ground.
- If you want to carry out a more demanding version of the exercise, you can do it with one of the legs stretched and suspended in the air. In this case, you will have to do the repetitions first with the buttock of the flexed leg and then change the leg and repeat with the opposite gluteus.
Climb stairs two at a time
One of the best exercises to work the muscles of the buttocks is as simple as climbing stairs. However, it is important that two steps be made in two steps so that the muscles of the buttocks strain and increase. With this exercise you will be able to improve the stretching of the buttock and you will get a greater job of each of the muscle fibers.
If you want to bet on a harder version and that its effects look more noticeably, it will be enough to increase the weight you lift with each step up. In this sense, it is recommended that you climb the stairs two by two with some weight, either dumbbells in your hands or, more simply, shopping bags.
Squats to increase glutes
Squats are a classic of virtually all exercise routines that exist. This is because they are a perfect exercise both to lose weight and to strengthen and tone areas of the body such as the buttocks, legs and hips. Of course, it is also one of the most complex exercises to do correctly, as there are many people who commit posture failures. If you want to perform squats to increase the buttocks correctly, do the following:
- Place the feet at the same distance from the shoulders.
- Lower slowly considering that the goal of the exercise is not to bend your knees but to sit down.
- When you do, strengthen your abdomen.
- As you go down, throw your body back until you leave your body weight on your heels.
- Open your shoulders wide and look forward to avoid bending your back, as it is one of the most common mistakes and can damage the muscles of your torso.
- Get up little by little with your feet firmly against the floor and squeeze your buttocks to make a final effort.
- When you have finished the last step, repeat the exercise and do 5 sets of 10 repetitions each. As you feel more comfortable with the exercises, you can increase to do more than 50 squats a day. If you want more information to perform this exercise properly, do not miss this article on How to do squats for buttocks.
Stride for glutes
Glutes strides are literally a key step to increase these muscles and wear a firmer butt. Also called lunge or lunge, this exercise is considered one of the most tired but, without a doubt, one of the best results in less time. To achieve large and firm buttocks in record time, stride like this:
- Standing and in a completely straight posture, press the abdomen. This pressure will help you stay straight throughout the exercise. If you don’t know what to do with your hands, let them rest on your hip.
- Slowly lower as you step forward with your right leg. Remember that you must keep your torso straight and that the double leg must be at knee height.
- The knee that is left behind should lower until it touches the ground, but be careful not to hit yourself too hard.
- To return to the starting position, use your back foot and climb slowly.
- Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- If you want to work other muscles with strides and add a bit of difficulty, you can hold some dumbbells while you do them, but don’t let them prevent you from maintaining proper posture. If you have never seriously done this exercise, you can start with 12 or 14 strides on each side.
How to grow the glutes- Strides for glutes
Do you know how to correctly perform the glute kick? As the name implies, this exercise is ideal for working the rear area. However, it is also one of those exercises in which people make mistakes for wanting to go too fast. Take a mat or mat and follow these instructions:
- Lean on the mat on your hands and knees. If you want to complicate the exercise a bit more, you can also rest on your elbows.
- Make sure your back is straight and the posture is comfortable for you.
- Without curling your back, stretch your right leg back and slowly start to raise and lower it. Surely you have seen modifications of this exercise in which the leg should be flexed before stretching, but for this gluteal kick it is essential that you keep the leg well stretched at all times, because we will not flex it until the next exercise.
- It is important that you perform the exercise slowly to control the tension of the muscles and to force the part of the buttock, which is what you want to modify.
- Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- If you want to raise the level and see the results more quickly, you can add elastic bands to your exercise so that the movement of the stretched leg is more difficult for you.
Donkey Kick for glutes
The name of the exercise comes from the literal translation of Donkey Kick English. As you will see below, it is very similar to the previous exercise, but this time you will have to flex the knee slowly before making the effort. With this variation, you will work with more intensity the most difficult muscles and notice the improvements in less time:
- Adopt the same position in which you started the previous exercise.
- With both legs flexed, raise the first one you want to work and hold it in the air for a few seconds. The position of the leg has to be 90º and you must make strength with the buttocks at all times.
- Slowly, return the knee to the ground but do not support it. Direct it towards your chest (still bent) as if to gain momentum and, little by little, raise it backwards.
- Do 15 repetitions of 3 sets and then do the same with the other leg.
- How to Grow the Buttocks – Donkey Kick for Buttocks
- Fire Hydrant for buttocks
- We want to finish this selection with strength and energy, which is why we can’t stop mentioning fire hydrants. Considered one of the best buttock exercises, this movement is also ideal for losing weight and for improving endurance. So without further ado, prepare your mat and get air.
- As you did in the previous exercises, stand on the floor on all fours.
- Support yourself with your hands and knees and keep your back straight at all times.
- Choose which leg you want to start with and raise it little by little and on the side up to the height of the hip as in the photo below.
- Hold the position for three seconds to make the effort more effective and your buttocks work.
- Slowly, lower your leg in the same position as when you raised it.
- Do 20 repetitions of two sets and then change legs. As you progress with your routine, you can add one or two more series.
This exercise is very tired, so do not worry if you notice the muscles of the back and hips somewhat sore. You will soon notice the difference!
How to increase the glutes without exercise
You should keep in mind that you can only increase the buttocks by increasing fat, which implies an increase in the volume of the whole body in general. The only natural (and healthy) way to increase only the buttocks without increasing the volume of the entire body is through the practice of exercise that develops these muscles and burns the fat we do not want. However, you can consider the following options to increase your buttocks without exercise:
Foods to increase the glutes
Unfortunately, there is no specific diet to increase the buttocks quickly. However, if your ultimate goal is to grow and redefine this part of the body, you can take into account a number of nutritional factors that will help you:
First of all, you should know that the buttocks are an area of the body that tends to store fat, just like the abdominal area. Consequently, a hypocaloric diet (low in calorie intake) will cause us to lose the fat stored in the body, including that of the buttocks, so its volume will be reduced. Thus, if you want to increase the size of your buttocks, you should eat calories that make you fat and enlarge this part of your body. Some healthy foods that you can consume to increase your buttocks are:
- Lean meat
However, you should understand that the whole body will get fat, since the distribution of fat is not only done in a specific area.
Second, keep in mind that the distribution of fat in the body varies from one person to another. This causes that some people, by the simple fact of having a certain constitution, have more bulky buttocks than other people, since they will store more fat in that part of the body.
Once you have this clear, you should know that the exercises that we have proposed above will be essential for you to eliminate fat from some areas and muscules that of others with the aim of growing the buttocks quickly.
Creams to increase the glutes
While it is true that nothing will be as effective and fast as exercising and eating a proper and balanced diet, there are creams that can help you increase your buttocks. They are creams that often have natural ingredients with properties that stimulate the cells under the skin to increase fat and grow muscle. Most of these creams contain volufiline, a cosmetic ingredient that is used in various ointments to reshape body parts.
However, you should keep in mind that specialists ensure that these creams are a complement, not a solution. If you exercise and eat a balanced diet, these creams can help you see effective results in less time but, by themselves, they will not increase your buttocks.
Glutes augmentation surgery
The only alternative option to exercise that allows the increase of specific areas of the body (including the buttocks) quickly is surgery. However, and as with all surgical interventions, you should keep in mind that it is an operation that is not without risk. This operation, moreover, does not fulfill any functional aspect in the body, so it is important not to underestimate this process and inform yourself well before making a decision.
In any case, if you finally value this option and want to bet on it, you should always put yourself in the hands of professional doctors and duly qualified staff.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to grow the buttocks, we recommend that you enter our Fitness category.